Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recovery HELP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Empire

Recovery HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Recovery HELP!   Recovery HELP! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello user,

I'm Empire, the player of Project-OverKill, I'd like to announce a guide or some information on what to do to recover a missing account or a offence given against you. This may be possible for the owner to re-act, but hope you listen to the information given to you below.

Have you got an account to appeal back?

- Post your account Username, including the information on how the account got hacked and some proof of when it was yours. Screenshot is good.

- Contact the owner, and make sure he/she knows about the hacked account/lost password. You will then be given a time to wait, such as 1 hour.

Have you got an Mute/Ban against you?

- Post your Username, including why you got banned/muted. Add the username of the "Staff" that muted/banned you and add something that will make it better for you to be unbanned/unmuted.

- Contact the owner, and make sure he/she knows about the offence given to you. You will be given a time to wait, such as 30 minutes.

______
Thanks,
Empire

- Project-OverKill Player
Back to top Go down
Kamorox
Project Overkill Owner
Project Overkill Owner
Kamorox

Recovery HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery HELP!   Recovery HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:48 am

Thanks for posting this. Alot of people will refer to this im sure. Sticky and Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://theprojectoverkill.darkbb.com

Recovery HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Overkill :: Account Managment :: Recovery Board-
Jump to: