Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blues master

blues master

ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me.. Empty
PostSubject: ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me..   ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:30 pm

hey ryzo teleported me 5 times b4 i told that i was vidding it got quiet anoying here it is...

thanks... bounce
Back to top Go down
Ryzo

PostSubject: Re: ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me..   ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 pm

how is that abusing i only teled you to me for fun lol. and you swore at me. kept it going, didnt video your bum buddy speccing and running, ditch glitching?

Get the full story not just the parts you like.
Back to top Go down
blues master

blues master

PostSubject: Re: ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me..   ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 pm

your luckey i deleted the one were u kept ditch gliching...or you'd been gone this is the little u do that know one knowes about u...i shoulda kept that video. u also maul drop so u better stop doing that kinda shit... and no i diddent find it fun considering i was fighting some one in the wildy. The fight between me and u started because u were ditch gliching with maul.. Question and isnt that a ban m8 thats what I thought i know ur gona say u wernt but w/e letss see who people believe.. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
OverMerk

OverMerk

PostSubject: Re: ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me..   ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

w00t im in the vid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
god almighty

PostSubject: Re: ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me..   ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:56 pm

lol ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me.. N3w44 TEST lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me..   ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ryzo is anoying...abusing his powers on me..
Page 1 of 1