Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Secret

Secret

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:44 am

Hi there, my name is Jackie. I go to school I'm in 11th grade. I'm 17 years old, I live in california. Over all I'm a pretty normal person. here is some rsps gaming background on me if you where wondering...

I started to play private servers back in 2006. For all you who know what it is I started off on Frugoo Scape. I played Frugoo for about 4 months then it was shut down by Jagex. After that I started looking for another server to play, then I found RuneDigital I was with that server since the start and quickly earned Co-owner. We got pretty big 70+ players on at all times, then our staff choices turned us down and the staff turned to corruption and we where forced to shut it down. Rune Digital was up for almost 2 years. After that I became interested in coding, Which I started off and made my own server, 113 Revolution. We got about 20+ players at all times then my laptop crashed and I lost everything. I was then forced to shut it down, or Code all of my server again. I have been coding for a little over 2 years now, And I really am tiered of running my own server so I'm trying to find my new home server. I hope this could be it! Hope to see you guys around the server, and if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

™️Secret™️
Back to top Go down
Kamorox
Project Overkill Owner
Project Overkill Owner
Kamorox

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:51 am

Welcome to Project Overkill, I hope you enjoy your time while you are in our community
Back to top Go down
https://theprojectoverkill.darkbb.com

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Overkill :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: