Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Server Rests Upon You.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamorox
Project Overkill Owner
Project Overkill Owner
Kamorox

The Server Rests Upon You. Empty
PostSubject: The Server Rests Upon You.   The Server Rests Upon You. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:49 am

As Mod Robert told some of you. I restored my computer and the server got wiped out. I managed to restore the server but no character files. I'm sorry about that but things happen. The reason i'm posting this is. I will put the server back up. But thats on one occasion. It depends on how many comments I get on this topic. Not from one person. From different people. Also don't make new accounts because I will just check the join date. Like I said the server now rests upon you guys and its your duty to revive it.

Thank you.

Your Owner and Friend, Kamorox

Back to top Go down
https://theprojectoverkill.darkbb.com
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Server Rests Upon You.   The Server Rests Upon You. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Thankyou ive been always checking if u oneday actually revive it please dont leave now. everyone please post and is runescape p sevrer going up? need ip please
Back to top Go down
Im F2p

PostSubject: Re: The Server Rests Upon You.   The Server Rests Upon You. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Wow, srsly I want the rsps server to stay... I noticed that a lot of people have given up on this server but I think it can reopen, thats if your willing to... But its up to you...
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Server Rests Upon You.   The Server Rests Upon You. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:47 am

are u going to leave..... its been a while
Back to top Go down
Im F2p

PostSubject: Re: The Server Rests Upon You.   The Server Rests Upon You. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Okay Kamo, its been a few months and I think you need to keep us updated, atleast tell us if ur gonna shut it down... Its all up to u Kamo, if u start it up again, im pretty sure we will get a lot of players again. But its all up to you, please reply.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Server Rests Upon You.   The Server Rests Upon You. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm

yeah.. agreed........ =/ and its almost christmas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Server Rests Upon You.   The Server Rests Upon You. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Server Rests Upon You.
Page 1 of 1