Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server is Glitching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Secret

Secret

Server is Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Server is Glitching   Server is Glitching I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi there,

Today I decided to go to God wars and fight bandos to attempt to get bandos armour. When I teled there he instantly hit 2 15s spamming hitts, by spamming hits I mean it was hitting 4 different times as if it was using dragon claws special. Let me mention at this time I was using protect from melle prayer. So I started to eat really fast and hit kept hitting 15's then he hit a 37 out of no where. I had a chance to teleport to ::fishing before I died and Died at ::fishing and lost Veracs Helm, Skirt, Bandos whip, Dragon boots. In the chat box it Said "You have defeated Secret", "You have been defeated by Secret". I have no clue what happened here. All I'm asking is for my items back and for the server to be restarted so it stops glitching, Right now every Npc is doing this.

Server is Glitching Gwdglitch
Back to top Go down
killerman

Server is Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Glitching   Server is Glitching I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 am

this is the old client we have a new client king
Back to top Go down

Server is Glitching
Page 1 of 1