Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*

Go down 
+5
Kamorox
huntess53
Bwuk Im Pb
V 0 I D
wrigs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wrigs

wrigs

Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* Empty
PostSubject: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Section 1-Server Info
Project Overkill name- Wrigs
Runescape name-
Combat lvl on Project Overkill-126
Attack-99
Strength-99
Defence-99
Prayer-99
Any other skills here(good idea to show all of your skills)- everyskill is 99 exept summoning

Section 2- Pre Mod skills
Have you ever been a Mod on another server? Yes.
Which server is it? many servers. silabgarza ( huge community ), silab garza is the main one.

Section 3-Knowledge
Who is the owner? kamorox
Who is the Co-Owner? mod robert
Name an administrator. - boxoo, Bvxa
Name one moderator - 69
Name the last moderator picked. 69

Section 4-About you
Do you know how to code well? No, although i am learning
Do you play RuneScape? barely, but yes.
What time do you play Project Overkill from? (10:00am to 8:00pm), for example. I play for about 6 -7 hours a day.
What is your timezone? GMT

Section 5-Forum knowledge
Name two groups in this forum.
What is the general forum for? to disscuss introductions, goals and achievements, general daily things, and guides.
What is this forum for? to disscuss and talk about the server, our daily events, ect..
Do we chat? yes.

Section 6- Reputation
Please provide images of at least 7 players and 3 staff members that rep you to become a member of our staff. *YOU MUST HAVE PLAYED FOR AT LEAST A WEEK*
1) Boxoo
2) Bvxa
3)V 0 I D
4) saridoman222
5) skill age
6) bwuk im pb
7) death wish ( before she was banned )
8 ) time to die
9) fish n chips
10) Latemo
More to come (:
my rep Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* 214ti6f

Section 7-I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be iped banned permanantly.
Signed, Nick/Wrigs

Last edited by wrigs on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V 0 I D

V 0 I D

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm

I really recommend you wrigs Very Happy, ur nice and I think you diserve this position Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wrigs

wrigs

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Thank you V 0 I D
Back to top Go down
Bwuk Im Pb

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 pm

I recommend you because you are nice helpful and loaded with ideas also you make a good pk buddy to bring down the noobs. I would love to see you as a mod/admin because I know you, and I know you are not the type of person who would abuse. You would be the one to actually sit down and help people in need of answers to their questions. You may be the future to making Project Overkill succeed.
Back to top Go down
wrigs

wrigs

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:47 am

Edited. added my rep in.
Back to top Go down
huntess53

huntess53

PostSubject: nice   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:22 am

woah 107 reps..to bad u didnt make it
Back to top Go down
wrigs

wrigs

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 am

You never know. it was declined due to no proof of rep. although i help alot and thats how i got my rep. i might still have a chance.
Back to top Go down
wrigs

wrigs

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 am

kamorox. it says atleast 7 people rep. i have 10+ ask all of them. they said i would be a good mod..
Back to top Go down
Kamorox
Project Overkill Owner
Project Overkill Owner
Kamorox

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Wrigs I just haven't gotten here lately, I will check it over with admins and see if you deserve it. Also please don't double post edit your old one. So I will put thing as PENDING
Back to top Go down
https://theprojectoverkill.darkbb.com
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:25 pm

wow nice rep Wink
(out of topic message)
thankyou kamorox for making me forum mod
Back to top Go down
D R 3 A M Z

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 pm

lawl that rep is fake..
Back to top Go down
wrigs

wrigs

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:15 am

D R 3 A M Z wrote:
lawl that rep is fake..

Your wouldn't know that.. Jelous one...
It's real and if you don't think so, get off my thread..
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 am

haha, Nice.. i dont really think thats a real rep, BUT who cares. Mm, i don't really you see around my time, BECAUSE i probably live on the other side of you.

I really do not know what to say, because I really havn't seen you.

So, I'm not saying no, nore yes.

It's a i dont know.

But if other people think your good, then its a yes. Good luck mate.

P.S I don't think death was banned ... She got her account stolen.

Last edited by 69 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 am

im just wondering.... does everyone remember the npc steel titan at home and you could see it in the mini map? the yellow dot as a sign of the npc.
i could be wrong or this could be a similiar server and easiely coded it and gave himself a reasonable rep to trick us... well its just a suspecion dont take it personal okay?
Back to top Go down
blues master

blues master

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:26 am

f.a.k.e rep dude show 9 pics 7 of people reping u 2 of mods or admins reping u is what ur supose to do not just do that fake rep..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*   Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrigs moderator application *PENDING 1-3 Days*
Page 1 of 1