Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the 1 itemer dropper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skill age

the 1 itemer dropper Empty
PostSubject: the 1 itemer dropper   the 1 itemer dropper I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 am

flyboyz and ryzo baby x have been 1 item g mauling and when ever they are about to die they drop their maul so no one can pick it up and then they come back in wildy and pick the maul they droppeed and start doing the same thing again. I'm not saying get rid of the maul because i too am a fan of the maul but could you make it so that if your getting attacked you cant drop anything or once ur 0 hp you die instantly instead of the 2 seconds then your at home because when they are 0 hp they un equip maul or thats when they drop it.
Back to top Go down
wrigs

wrigs

PostSubject: Re: the 1 itemer dropper   the 1 itemer dropper I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:19 am

I agree with this topic, I think that there should be a limit to how many items you have to be weilding *spellcheck* inorder to enter the pking zone.
Back to top Go down
Kamorox
Project Overkill Owner
Project Overkill Owner
Kamorox

PostSubject: Re: the 1 itemer dropper   the 1 itemer dropper I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 am

The home is changing to edge so it will be 1v1 I am also adding a ::cwars tele to reduce the Multi combat rates and bring it down to more of a 1v1 community. People were complaining about the amount of 1 itemer's interfering with there "clan pking" and getting in the way and we get nothing out of it. 1 Itemer's will be told they can no longer do so or will be banned. I hope you guys support this post.
Back to top Go down
https://theprojectoverkill.darkbb.com
skill age

PostSubject: Re: the 1 itemer dropper   the 1 itemer dropper I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
wrigs

wrigs

PostSubject: Re: the 1 itemer dropper   the 1 itemer dropper I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 am

Thanks kamorox. I'm glad this went into action.
Back to top Go down
kieran

kieran

PostSubject: Re: the 1 itemer dropper   the 1 itemer dropper I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm

ya thankz kamorox. the edgeville home is awsome (: Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kamorox
Project Overkill Owner
Project Overkill Owner
Kamorox

PostSubject: Re: the 1 itemer dropper   the 1 itemer dropper I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
https://theprojectoverkill.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the 1 itemer dropper   the 1 itemer dropper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the 1 itemer dropper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Overkill :: Server Info :: Rants-
Jump to: