Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryzo

I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. Empty
PostSubject: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:51 am

I asked his "Friend" if they were account sharing and he said yes.

I think this is an unfair advantage for some one to get staff.

He is basically allowing players to become staff?

I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. Accountsharers
Back to top Go down
I Pk

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:59 am

Hello, I'm Void Pker, the player who's account sharing with mod 69. I'd like to say that Mod 69 and I have been friends from way before this. And if you ask the other players, I haven't abused. If it's against rules, I'll back off and not go on. But demoting 69 isn't the answer. He's a good friend, and I'll be happy to be iped in exchange for him staying mod. Also, if you ask all the players, you'll see I haven't actually been doing a terrible job. I've been taking care of the server while the rest of the staff are asleep. Ask many players, and you'll see I've been helpful. Also, to ryzo, I'm gonna act like the mature person. You obviously have a problem with my friend being mod, because maybe you didn't get mod. I honestly don't care whether or not you have a problem with him, but I say that you should learn to crop pictures.

Thanks,
Void Pure/I Pk/Super pure

PS: Kamorox, if it IS against rules, don't demote 69. I ask if you could IP me instead.
Back to top Go down
Ryzo

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 am

Void Pker wrote:
Hello, I'm Void Pker, the player who's account sharing with mod 69. I'd like to say that Mod 69 and I have been friends from way before this. And if you ask the other players, I haven't abused. If it's against rules, I'll back off and not go on. But demoting 69 isn't the answer. He's a good friend, and I'll be happy to be iped in exchange for him staying mod. Also, if you ask all the players, you'll see I haven't actually been doing a terrible job. I've been taking care of the server while the rest of the staff are asleep. Ask many players, and you'll see I've been helpful. Also, to ryzo, I'm gonna act like the mature person. You obviously have a problem with my friend being mod, because maybe you didn't get mod. I honestly don't care whether or not you have a problem with him, but I say that you should learn to crop pictures.

Thanks,
Void Pure/I Pk/Super pure

PS: Kamorox, if it IS against rules, don't demote 69. I ask if you could IP me instead.

Doesnt matter if you are friends with him, he is allowing a random player to be mod of the server and therefor should be demoted and not giving the chance to do it again.
Back to top Go down
kieran

kieran

PostSubject: dude you dislike 69...   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:28 am

kk this is what i think.. yes 69 has shared accounts with a none staff member.. and he should take the concerquence's.. but demoting him for eva would be a bad thing... he is on 70% i am on. he helps players who need help like his ment too. he give out ban and mute only if he needs and if he does he gives out a fare concerquence.. but like i was saying he should suffer the concerquence's but i wouldent demote him for eva the server needs him..

by kieran/kizen boi Very Happy

Last edited by kieran on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to fix rightin)
Back to top Go down
Ryzo

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:30 am

kieran wrote:
kk this is what i think.. yes 69 has shared accounts with a none staff member.. and he should take the concerquence's.. but demoting him for eva would be a bad thing... he is 70% i am on. he helps players who need help like his ment too. he give out ban and mute only if he needs and if he does he gives out a fear concerquence.. but like i was saying he should suffer the concerquence's but i wouldent demote him for eva the server needs him..

by kieran/kizen boi Very Happy

Like you said he "Shared his account with a non staff" should be auto demotion, that player could ban every1,mute,IP.

Basically ruin the server.

Reason i posted this is because if robert or anyone did who is staff i would post it.
Back to top Go down
kieran

kieran

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 am

ryzo wrote:

Like you said he "Shared his account with a non staff" should be auto demotion, that player could ban every1,mute,IP.

Reason i posted this is because if robert or anyone did who is staff i would post it.

ok truu dat but 69 is always helping new players and older players.. ask anyone on the server. he help as much as he can with out doing anythin out of his limits.. idk what was going through is head when he did this.. but you should respect him. on the game you are none stop complaing about him and bad mouthin him..

*stop complaining it's really annoying. and i dont want to have any part of it.*

by kieran../kizen boi
Back to top Go down
kieran

kieran

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:45 am

and i am not posting again..
Back to top Go down
Ryzo

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 am

kieran wrote:
ryzo wrote:

ok truu dat but 69 is always helping new players and older players.. ask anyone on the server. he help as much as he can with out doing anythin out of his limits.. idk what was going through is head when he did this.. but you should respect him. on the game you are none stop complaing about him and bad mouthin him..

*stop complaining it's really annoying. and i dont want to have any part of it.*

by kieran../kizen boi

He helps them by giving his account to them?

Kam i hope you see this.
Back to top Go down
I Pk

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:32 am

Ryzo, the only one who knows his pass other than himself is me. I knew him before the damn server, and I am the one who invited him to this server. He can verify that. I do not believe he deserves a demotion. I believe I should take the punishment. I sorta talked him into it. 69 deserves no punishment. I do
Back to top Go down
Kamorox
Project Overkill Owner
Project Overkill Owner
Kamorox

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:50 pm

This topic is being locked because it is getting off topic more than you can believe.
I am going to explain why at this point no consequence's will be laid on either player for doing this.

1. I have not really cared about this rule in the future because I thought my staff knew better then to lend their account out. "Which is against the rules"

2. 69 is a loyal part of our staff community and I will talk to him about what he did and to not let it happen again.

3. I honestly don't think that void knew better, what I mean by that is. The rule was never really in progress as i mentioned. So he didn't think it was against the rules. "which it is"

4. Ryzo I appreciate that you posted this topic here because it shows that you are always paying attention and taking action to problems. Which is what I want to see in future staff members .

5. Who the fuck is kieran?

I am going to officially declare this as a rule of ProjectOverkill. Staff can not share their account with anyone at any point.

Thank you, Kamorox
Back to top Go down
https://theprojectoverkill.darkbb.com
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:56 pm

agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.   I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Want To Report "69" The mod for account sharing.
Page 1 of 1