Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little mage update.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I Initiate I Pure

I Initiate I Pure

A little mage update. Empty
PostSubject: A little mage update.   A little mage update. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 am

I think that it would be a good idea if you could cast a spell by simply clicking cast then clicking on the player, and it would also be good if when you have the ancient staff equiped you will automaticly be autocasting ice barrage so that you dont have to click on ice barrage every time. It would also be good if you could wierd wands (you click them and nothing happens).

This would make hybriding alot more fun Smile
Back to top Go down
samko

PostSubject: Re: A little mage update.   A little mage update. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:06 pm

yea you right nice idea dude but i think it will be hard to do that
Back to top Go down
dbow4me

PostSubject: Re: A little mage update.   A little mage update. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Well, I was using mage and someone yelled at me for it because I was "farcasting" but I wasn't.

But yeah, that'd be fun but for it to be auto Ice Barrage, it'd be hard. But the click spell then click player should be easy.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: A little mage update.   A little mage update. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 pm

well this takes alot of coding and normal staffs dont even work to do magic attacks. Anyone can make anything wearable but however it wont probrably be what you expected and i was a coder 4 my server and i never manage to make that work so yah.....

Auto barrage is very rare in all servers i only saw a few when the first pking server i played on it was preety good and it was a spawning server and outdated.
Back to top Go down
I Initiate I Pure

I Initiate I Pure

PostSubject: Re: A little mage update.   A little mage update. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:21 pm

i think most 525 pking servers have it, if u wield an ancient staff or miasmic staff you'll automaticly be casting ice barrage/miasmis barrage.

But if they could get the ice barrage button in the spell book working thatd be great, so you can be wielding another weapon and mage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little mage update.   A little mage update. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little mage update.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Overkill :: Server Info :: In-Game Suggestions-
Jump to: